piątek, 5 czerwca 2015

Studiare / Learn !

I want to study Spanish and Romanian so I try to show the best strategies for learning a new language:

1) Make language-learning a lifestyle change. Find a language habit that you can follow. 
2) Play house with the language. I think that if you want to study a new language you should invite a foreign language into your daily life. Use every opportunity to get exposed to the new language. 
3) Let technology help you out. I think that a funny thing is resetting the language on your phone which can help you learn new words. 
4) Watch undubbed versions of your favorite movies.
5)  Make new friends. Interacting in the new language is key. Find native speakers near you. Or search for foreign penpals or set up a language tandem online, where two volunteers help one another practice their respective languages.

and particulary

6) Do not worry about making mistakes. One of the most common barriers to conversing in a new language is the fear of making mistakes. 

And also:


                                                                                       google.pl

2 komentarze:

  1. I appreciate your intention but I am personally too lazy to finish doing things I have started, I need a teacher to be motivated, who may show me methods, the way and try to encourage me to study regulary. Otherwise, I try to learn but I will not have any effect.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I think a big sense of humour is very useful when you make embarrassing mistakes... I think mainly about my Romanian. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń